Gameplay Resources Edit
- Contains all the basic rules to play Shadowrun 5E. Not as comprehensive as the core rulebook, but still a good resource.
- A more in-depth look on how to hack the matrix, charm your way into a building, sling spells, and pop some caps; a more in-depth look at relevant rules by archetype.
- A compilation of various rules, spells, powers, and gear from across all sourcebooks. Maintained by a Redditor, and periodically updated with new material.
- The place to go to get your character shipshape.
- All the house rules that you need to know to run on the 'Hub.
- A collection of terms, nicknames, slang, and more that is used on the 'Hub, and in Shadowrun in general
- A condensed version and reference document for interacting with the matrix.
- A flowchart that can help you decide which actions you need to take to achieve the result you are aiming for while decking.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.