|Kesuke Morita, The Rejuvenating Touch|
|Affiliations||Oasis of Serenity Spa|
|Status||Active and Operational|
|Likes||Exotic teas and herbs, The Quiet|
|Dislikes||Loud noises, Disruptive clientele, Those who think his techniques don’t work.|
Cost: 6, payable in ¥2000 or 1 Karma per point
Cost Rules: Edit
- +1 if you have the Insomnia quality
Likes: Exotic teas and herbs, The Quiet Dislikes: Loud noises, Disruptive clientele, Those who think his techniques don’t work.
- Focused concentration ranks 1-2
- Quick healer
- Pain is gain
- Perfect Time
- Resistance to Pathogens
- Resistance to Toxins
- Uncanny Healer
- Combat junkie
- Combat Monster
- Poor self control
- Unarmed Combat
- Jeet Kune Do
Secret Techniques Edit
Once per run a runner with this contact may go for an “enhanced relaxation experience”. This is a lengthy and in depth mix of massages, yoga, scented oils, and cleansings. Upon finishing it will leave you feeling relaxed, revitalized, and rejuvenated.
This experience has a few effects.
- You will feel great
- Roll a connection test you may restore that many points of edge
- Any intense activities, Gunfights, hacking, magical activities, intense negotiation will cause this bonus to be lost.
- You cannot take part in those activities on the day you go in for relaxation.
- Edge regained is in addition to your normal 1 edge per day.
- Cannot restore edge that has been given to Kolfina
So long as the runner follows the standard rules for regaining edge in addition to these restrictions, they may keep these extra points of edge(up to their max), after a day of rest.