Cost 4, payable in ¥2000 or 1 Karma per point
A middle aged man from the Caribbean League. His "name" is actually Still Waters, however his Caribbean accent is so thick, that by now he has given up on correcting people.
|Affiliations||Caribbean Pirate League, Seattle Harbors|
|Description||Middle-aged Male from the Caribbean League|
|Dislikes|| little umbrellas in drinks
Special Rules Edit
- Dealer connection[watercraft]
- Grease Monkey
- Subtle [watercraft] Pilot
- Pilot Watercraft
- Nautical mechanic
Supply Lines Edit
Once each run you may attach a +2 die bonus to one of your contacts. This bonus only lasts for that run. This cannot be used for downtime purchases.
Cannot give a bonus to the following Hub Contacts:
- Falling Timber
- Topher Gunner
One in Every Port Edit
Your contacts are now available to you outside Seattle. Likewise any non Seattle contacts you have are available here. However getting things takes longer, and is more expensive due to travel time.
- Physical things (items/favors/etc) require at least 1 day to get a hold of.
- Shipping costs are 10% of the base item cost. 20% if the item is forbidden
Smoke on the Water Edit
Through this contact you can buy water based transport.
Is able to supply the physical aspect of the lifestyle requirements for watercraft. As per Hub Rules
You may rent water transport.
- This will cost 10% base cost per week.
- A 50%(base cost) deposit is required.
- More than superficial(gm discretion) damage will result in loss of
deposit. This should be a team expense should the worst happen.
Harbor's Open Edit
Steel waters counts as a mechanic contact as per hub house rules on vehicle modifications for watercraft.